Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy New Year!

I'm almost taken aback...the "New Year" is here!  This is to be the year I go to walk the Camino...And I'm finding my self nearly afraid.  This IS IT!  Still quite a bit of time to go...but the sheer nervous anticipation is amazing.

Today...it's snowing...beautifully...tiny flakes thick in the air, decorating everything in sight.  Going to have to slap on the boots and go out.  Time for a little outdoor work and prayer...all at the same time.  My camino will need prayers...it's in danger of being derailed!

My greatest newest joy, my granddaughter is due to arrive in mid April.  One of my slightly older joys in this life, my younger brother is due to turn 50 in early October!  Both of which where the times I'd planned to go on Camino.  So..will be giving it all time and prayer and putting it in larger hands than mine.  Perhaps summer is when I'm meant to go, or later in the fall than originally anticipated.

Meanwhile, I'm off for a bit!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! May this be a wonderful year for you. The Camino will be a great thing to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your soul is on its way!
    Soon you will be on the path.

    ReplyDelete