Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ok...I´ve made sure my family knows I´m alive..what about them!

As much as it might seem that we pilgrims simply vanish...we´re still out here!  We do sorta form our own little family groups, and get together often.  Sometimes for dinner, sometimes just to talk and sometimes just to come "home" and crash together!

Now this doesn´t mean our other "real world" families are forgotten. Far from it, they are quite frequently what we talk about and share together.  One of the great joys here is find others, from all over the world who have very similar life experiences.  Rita (Germany) and I have had very similar work-not work experiences in the last year.  End result...we´re here on the Camino!  Sylvia (also Germany) and I have similar families.  And so it goes.

At least twice now, talking and sharing about my family I´ve "lost it!", most especially talking about my sweet little Anna.  So family mine...don´t go thinking your not on my mind as I´m climbing every moutain and fording every damn stream!  In fact...you could even talk back to me here!!  Love you all, and yes...miss ya too!

No comments:

Post a Comment