Wednesday, June 8, 2011

** Heading up to Cruz de Ferro **

It's funny to wander thru these photos as this section is so incredibly alive for me!


Espana...stop breaking my heart...


I could move in here...easy!


With a view like this...what's not to love!




Even the rocks sprout gardens!

Site of the loveliest, peaceful prayer service in Rabanal.

Subtle hint...time to head towards home for the evening.
Cruz de Ferro, June 8, 2011 at around 11:00.  Exactly a year to the day and the hour of my kidney donation surgery!  I could not have planned it to work out that way if I tried too!  So for Ken, Vicki, and Joe my partners in swapping out of body parts...this one is for you!  Love you guys!!
http://piecesandpartsofme.blogspot.com/ 

My piece of green "beach" glass.  The wrist band reads, in Espanol, Done Vida...Donate Life!
Amen!

1 comment:

  1. You are one special lady my friend! I am SO happy for you that the timing worked out the way it did - I can just imagine how you must have felt on this day! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete