Thursday, June 9, 2011

** Whispers of O' Cebriero **


Sunset...El Acebo..shortly before my "resurrection"!
On the way to Molineseca....had to wonder how long it would take to walk to this town across the valley!


I believe one of these tents belongs to Robert, aka Wobert...from England...who will appear later....
I wanna move right in...just the little addition thank you.

Fighting the urge to start singing things from Fiddler on the Roof!
Ok...so here you can start singing...the Beatles...stuck in the middle, Hills to the left of me...

Brush to the right of me....stuck in the middle again....
One of a grove of beautiful trees, some of the biggest I've seen.  If not for people waiting on me, I coulda spent the day there...easily....

Monlineseca...at last!

A first...advertising on the arm of a cross!! Wow!


My beloved Jean-Louis and Genvieve, aka the Camino Express people!


This town had beautiful views...everywhere...and a Japanese film crew working the area with a comedian...hmm where have I heard that before!


So wanted to pick him up and take him with me!




A beautiful couple, pruning and harvesting from their cherry tree.  I had been a good girl and resisted any and all along the way that looked like they belonged to someone or were "cared" for.  These two blessed me with a large cluster, completely unasked for... 


All the sweeter because they were such an unexpected gift!!




Galicia....I swear if you stuck a twig in the ground here...it would grow!
Ponferrada

Chapel at the municipal Alburge...time for bed...


Time to get outta Dodge...and slowly make my way upwards...to see what life has in store...






1 comment:

  1. I had the same song stuck in my head but the lyrics were:

    Pilgrims in front of me
    Pilgrims at my back
    Here I am, walking the Camino with you.

    ReplyDelete